Top 50+ Funny Jokes For Kids
- Did you hear the rumor about peanut butter?
I’m not telling you. You might spread it.
- How do you get a hipster to eat a hot dog?
Put it in a man bun.
- What’s a math teacher’s favorite kind of tree?
- Why do teenagers only sit in groups of three, five, or seven?
Because they can’t even.
- I had an argument with a 90-degree angle.
It turns out it was right
- How do you do math in your head?
Just use imaginary numbers.
- What tool is best suited for math?
- Why didn’t the Romans find algebra very challenging?
Because they always knew X was 10.
- Why did the student wear glasses during math?
It improved di-vision.
- Do you know what seems odd to me?
Numbers that aren’t divisible by two.
- Why does algebra make you a better dancer?
Because of the algo-rhythm.
- Why did the obtuse angle go to the beach?
Because it was over 90 degrees.
- Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
- What do you call an angle that’s adorable?
- Why is the obtuse triangle always frustrated?
Because it’s never right.
- A talking sheepdog who loves math rounds up all of the sheep into a pen.
The dog comes back and says, “Okay, all 400 sheep are accounted for.”
“But,” says the farmer, “I’ve only got 360.”
The sheepdog replies, “I know, I rounded them up.”
- Which snakes are good at math?
- What’s a bird’s favorite type of math?
- Why should you never argue with decimals?
Because they always have a point.
- What did the math student say when the witch doctor removed their curse?
- Why are pig farmers so good at trigonometry?
Because they know all about swine and coswine.
- What do you get if you cross a math teacher and a clock?
- Teacher: What is 2k + k?
- Why couldn’t the polygon play in the big game?
Because he’d hurt his quadrilateral.
- What number do you call for help with math problems?
- Why can’t you trust atoms?
Because they make up everything.
- I was reading a book about helium yesterday.
I couldn’t put it down.
- How do we know Saturn was married more than once?
Because it’s got so many rings.
- How does NASA organize a party?
- Why do people make bad chemistry jokes?
Because all the good ones Argon.
- What is a robot’s favorite snack?
- What did one DNA strand ask the other?
Do these genes look okay?
- What did Benjamin Franklin say when he discovered electricity?
Gosh. That’s shocking.
- Why do spiders make great web developers?
Because they’re always finding bugs.
- Did you hear that oxygen went on a date with potassium?
It went OK.
- Why couldn’t the computers fall asleep?
Because it was always too wired.
- What types of songs do planets sing?
- I heard that Oxygen and Magnesium were going out together.
I was like O Mg.
- What did the hipster ice cube say?
I was water before it was cool.
- One tectonic plate bumped into the other.
Sorry, it said, my fault.
- Why did the army use acid?
To neutralize the enemy’s base.
- Why don’t scientists have doorbells?
Because they want to win no-bell prizes.
- Why are computers so smart?
They listen to their motherboard.
- What do you do when no one laughs at your science jokes?
Keep trying until you get a reaction.
- There are 10 kinds of people.
Those who understand binary and those who don’t.
- How does a physicist exercise?
By pumping ions.
- Why is the ocean always grumpy?
Because it has crabs on its bottom.
- What did the big flower say to the little flower?
Hi there, bud!
- What sits at the bottom of the sea and twitches?
A nervous wreck.
- What kind of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree.
- What washes up on really small beaches?