Best 20+ Math Jokes For Kids
- What’s a math teacher’s favorite kind of tree?
- Why do teenagers only sit in groups of three, five, or seven?
Because they can’t even.
- I had an argument with a 90-degree angle.
It turns out it was right
- How do you do math in your head?
Just use imaginary numbers.
- What tool is best suited for math?
- Why didn’t the Romans find algebra very challenging?
Because they always knew X was 10.
- Why did the student wear glasses during math?
It improved di-vision.
- Do you know what seems odd to me?
Numbers that aren’t divisible by two.
- Why does algebra make you a better dancer?
Because of the algo-rhythm.
- Why did the obtuse angle go to the beach?
Because it was over 90 degrees.
- Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
- What do you call an angle that’s adorable?
- Why is the obtuse triangle always frustrated?
Because it’s never right.
- A talking sheepdog who loves math rounds up all of the sheep into a pen.
The dog comes back and says, “Okay, all 400 sheep are accounted for.”
“But,” says the farmer, “I’ve only got 360.”
The sheepdog replies, “I know, I rounded them up.”
- Which snakes are good at math?
- What’s a bird’s favorite type of math?
- Why should you never argue with decimals?
Because they always have a point.
- What did the math student say when the witch doctor removed their curse?
- Why are pig farmers so good at trigonometry?
Because they know all about swine and coswine.
- What do you get if you cross a math teacher and a clock?
- Teacher: What is 2k + k?
- Why couldn’t the polygon play in the big game?
Because he’d hurt his quadrilateral.
- What number do you call for help with math problems?