Skip to content
Best 30+ Science And Nature Jokes For Kids
- Why can’t you trust atoms?
Because they make up everything.
- I was reading a book about helium yesterday.
I couldn’t put it down.
- How do we know Saturn was married more than once?
Because it’s got so many rings.
- How does NASA organize a party?
- Why do people make bad chemistry jokes?
Because all the good ones Argon.
- What is a robot’s favorite snack?
- What did one DNA strand ask the other?
Do these genes look okay?
- What did Benjamin Franklin say when he discovered electricity?
Gosh. That’s shocking.
- Why do spiders make great web developers?
Because they’re always finding bugs.
- Did you hear that oxygen went on a date with potassium?
It went OK.
- Why couldn’t the computers fall asleep?
Because it was always too wired.
- What types of songs do planets sing?
- I heard that Oxygen and Magnesium were going out together.
I was like O Mg.
- What did the hipster ice cube say?
I was water before it was cool.
- One tectonic plate bumped into the other.
Sorry, it said, my fault.
- Why did the army use acid?
To neutralize the enemy’s base.
- Why don’t scientists have doorbells?
Because they want to win no-bell prizes.
- Why are computers so smart?
They listen to their motherboard.
- What do you do when no one laughs at your science jokes?
Keep trying until you get a reaction.
- There are 10 kinds of people.
Those who understand binary and those who don’t.
- How does a physicist exercise?
By pumping ions.
- Why is the ocean always grumpy?
Because it has crabs on its bottom.
- What did the big flower say to the little flower?
Hi there, bud!
- What sits at the bottom of the sea and twitches?
A nervous wreck.
- What kind of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree.
- What washes up on really small beaches?
- Why was the sand wet?
Because the sea weed.
- What does a cloud wear under its clothes?
- How do trees get on the internet?
They log in.
- Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honey combs.
- What do you call a flower that runs on electricity?
A power plant.
- What does the wind play on family game night?
- Why did the cell stay in prison?
Because it was held in by walls.
- Why are biology teachers like philosophers?
They both give life lessons.
- What do plants do when someone’s unhappy?