Best 555+ Rangoli For Diwali || Rangoli For Diwali New Design 2022
Hello friends, you are warmly welcome to our website All Latest Images. In today’s post I am going to share with you – Rangoli For Diwali, Rangoli For Diwali New Design, Diwali Rangoli Design, Diwali Rangoli Simple, Diwali Rangoli, Diwali Rangoli 2022, Happy Diwali Rangoli, Beautiful Diwali Rangoli, Diwali Rangoli Designs, Diwali Rangoli Designs 2022, Easy Diwali Rangoli, Rangoli Designs For Diwali, Easy Rangoli Designs For Diwali.
Know Why Rangoli is Made on Diwali, and What is its Importance?
Rangoli making is considered to be the most important in all the rituals of Diwali, but do you know why we make Rangoli during Diwali?
Diwali is the festival of light and is considered to be one of the most popular festivals in India. Every year the festival is celebrated on the new moon day in the month of Kartik. This year this festival is being celebrated on 24 October 2022 i.e. today. On this day people will clean and decorate their homes. On this day people worship Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesha, and Lord Kubera according to the rituals.
Worship is done at night on Diwali. Rangoli making is considered to be the most important of all the rituals of Diwali 2022, but do you know why we make Rangoli during Diwali? People think that we make Rangoli decorate our house on Diwali 2022, but few people know the important reason behind it. Making Rangoli on Diwali is considered one of the auspicious works. Let us tell you why we make Rangoli on Diwali and what is its importance…
- 1. Rangoli is also known as Alpana, Kolam, or Aripoma. It is said that Rangoli has great spiritual value.
- 2. The word ‘Rangoli’ is derived from two words ‘rang’ and ‘avalli’ which means a row of colors. Rangoli is made in different designs and colors.
- 3. It is an ancient art that is practiced in almost all houses all over India.
- 4. Hindus consider it very auspicious to make Rangoli inside and outside their homes at various festivals.
- 5. It is believed to represent celebration, spiritual energy, happiness, and enthusiasm.
- 6. Special hymns and folk songs are sung while making Rangoli, as it is considered very auspicious.
- 7. Though there are different ways of making Rangoli in different states, it has some similar patterns and designs. These can be made in various ways.
- 8. Rangoli making during Diwali is considered in religious texts to be an art of representing divine energy through some figures that are bright and filled with different colors.
- 9. During Diwali people make Rangoli not only to decorate their homes but also to welcome positivity, prosperity, and happiness.
- 10. It is said that the different shapes, colors, and themes of Rangoli made during Diwali represent one’s thoughts, imagination, and feelings which is true to a great extent.
I hope friends, that you have liked our today’s post. Share this post if you liked the post. And do comment.