1000+ Eye Makeup || Eye Makeup Pics || Eye Makeup Images || Simple Eye Makeup
Hello friends, you are warmly welcome to our website All Latest Images. In today’s post I am going to share with you – Eye Makeup, Eye Makeup Pics, Eye Makeup Images, Simple Eye Makeup.
Eye Makeup Pics
Eye Makeup Images
Simple Eye Makeup
Everyone likes to look beautiful and glamorous. Makeup Tips can add to the beauty of people. But most people are busy applying concealer, foundation, lipstick, and blush only in the name of makeup and do not even think about eye makeup. Whereas eye makeup can help you get a different look. With good eye makeup, freshness can be shown in the face by removing tiredness. Dark skin can be shown clearly, small eyes can be given a big look (eye makeup for small eyes). In this category of ours, you will read tips related to all these things, but let us first know some important things related to eye makeup.
essentials for eye makeup
- – eye pencil
- – Eyeshadow
- – Eye primer
- – Eyebrow pencils
- – Mascara (Kohl)
- – Mascara
- – artificial or false eyelashes
- – eye makeup brushes
- – Eye curler
- – Smudge-proof eyebrow powder
types of eye makeup
1. Natural Eyes: This is the simplest and all you need to do is apply a thin layer of mascara and eyeliner.
2. Cat eye makeup: It has been in fashion since the 90s. In this, more eyeliner is applied on the edge of the eyes.
3. Shimmery Eyes: This style involves applying shimmer eye shadow or glitter on your eye-lid area. You can use this makeup for parties.
4. Smokey eye makeup: Smokey eye makeup is in drenches these days. In this, you have to apply dark eye shadow like black or brown on your eyes and blend it.
5. Cut Crease Eyes: The eye look in cut crease eyes makeup involves making a crease towards the upper eye and applying eye shadow to the lower part of the eye.
6. Heavy Eyeliner: Forget kajal or any eye shadow in this, just apply heavy liner on your eyes which will give you a glamorous look.
7. Gradient Eyes: This is the best eye makeup which is very much in trend these days. This involves using two different eye colors, a darker and a lighter one.
8. Bridal eye makeup: It consists of bridal eye makeup tips for brides.
How to do Eye Makeup?
1. Eye Liner Tips
- To apply eyeliner, start applying liner from the center of the eye lash line.
- Apply eye liner on the upper lash line, making small dashes.
- For a cat eye look, first make a line with the help of a kajal pencil. Then put eye liner in it.
- To make small eyes look bigger, apply white kajal pencil or white liner on the lower lash line.
- Use colored eye liner for bright eyes.
2. Tips for Applying Mascara
- Wash the face thoroughly first to prevent the kajal from spreading.
- Keep outside corners dry
- After that apply kajal
- After applying kajal, take a neutral tone eyeshadow with a thin brush and apply it lightly on the lower eyelid so that the kajal dries quickly.
- Do not touch the eyes again and again with the hand
- After applying kajal, do a light touch-up outside the waterline by applying compact or black eyeshadow.
3. Eyeshadow Tips
- Before applying eyeshadow, clean the eyelids thoroughly.
- After that apply primer.
- Blend a little with the help of a blending brush.
- To highlight the color of the eyeshadow, first, apply a white shadow.
- Highlight the eyebrow bone.
- Use light shade eyeshadow during the day.
- Use dark, smoky gray and bronze eyeshadow shades at night.
4. Eyebrow Tips
- There are various eyebrow products available in the market but choose the right one according to you.
- Choose a shade that best suits your hair color and use the product to fill in the gaps in the eyebrows.
- While giving a bold look to your eyebrows, keep in mind to be as natural as possible.
- Use a light highlighter under the browbone and create a perfect arch.
- For a bolder look, use an angled strong brush and add a glam look to your eyebrows with matte brown eyeshadow.
how to do simple eye makeup
- First, apply concealer on the lid.
- Use her garden compact powder.
- Apply eye shadow and blend 2-3 shades if desired.
- Apply eyeliner.
- Give a new look by smudging the earbud with an eye pencil.
- curl the eyelashes
- Apply mascara at the end
- Touch up.
Eye Makeup Dos and Don’ts-
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying makeup.
- Use only cosmetic brands that are natural, chemical-free, and safe for the eyes.
- If you have an allergic reaction to a cosmetic product such as pain, swelling, discharge, or watery eyes, stop using those products.
- Always follow the directions on the label.
- Do not store any product for a long time and follow the expiry date.
- See a doctor as soon as you feel any eye infection.
- If you have sensitive skin, use hypo-allergenic cosmetic products.
- Close makeup containers properly to prevent the transmission of bacteria and other organisms.
- Always apply makeup outside the lash line, away from the eyes.
- Oil glands are present in the upper and lower eyelids which secrete oil to protect the surface of the eye. The application of makeup on these glands can block them and lead to an eye infection.
- Cleanse your eye makeup brushes and sponges regularly.
- Avoid sharing your eye makeup with others to maintain good hygiene and avoid the risk of infection.
- Do not apply eye makeup in a moving vehicle as your eyes may get hurt during a sudden stop.
- Avoid using any sharp object to apply mascara on your eyelashes.
- Avoid using products that cause dryness in the eyes.
- Do not forget to clean the makeup thoroughly before sleeping or after coming home.
Similarly, all the information and related articles about eye makeup and how to do eye makeup and tips to give them a beautiful look, get complete information on this page of Only My Health in detail. Along with this, you can also know here that what precautions we should take while doing eye makeup and how to protect eyes from makeup. While doing eye makeup, keep in mind that the eyes are a delicate part of the body, which is very difficult to protect. Therefore, as much as it is important to know about eye makeup, it is equally important to be aware of their safety.
I hope friends, that you have liked our today’s post. Share this post if you liked the post. And do comment.