Turmeric is not only beneficial for our skin but also for our hair. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antifungal properties. The curcumin present in turmeric can solve many hair problems.
A hair pack made from turmeric can be used on the hair. Turmeric is a natural ingredient, so use it without hesitation. In this article, we will know about 5 turmeric hair packs for hair.
Benefits of turmeric hair pack for hair * Gets rid of the problem of thin hair. Turmeric is also considered beneficial in hair growth. * Helps in reducing infection or inflammation in the scalp.
Turmeric Hair Packs - There are many ways to apply turmeric to the hair. If you apply it as a hair pack, then the hair will get full nutrition of turmeric. Know beneficial turmeric hair packs for hair
1. Turmeric and coconut oil - Mix 1 teaspoon of coconut oil with 2 teaspoons of turmeric. Keep this mixture on the gas and stir it for 15 minutes. Then after cooling, massage the scalp.
2. Turmeric and milk hair mask - Make a paste by mixing 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of milk. Apply it on the root and tips of the hair. Then shampoo after half an hour.
3. Turmeric and Egg Hair Pack - Mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric in 1 egg. Mix it well. Apply well on the scalp and hair. After 30 minutes wash your head with a mild shampoo.
4. Turmeric and Curd Hair Pack - Mix 1 teaspoon curd in 2 turmeric powders. Apply this mixture to the scalp and hair. After 30 minutes, clean this mixture with water.
5. Turmeric and olive oil - Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 2 teaspoons of turmeric. If your scalp is oily, you can also add lemon juice. Leave this hair pack on the hair for 45 minutes.
Click on the link below to read the next web stories. Must read the next web stories. The next web stories will be of great use to you.