People are very confused about what to eat and what not to make the nervous system strong, know here 7 foods.
Keeping the nervous system healthy is very important. Because our nervous system is responsible for controlling, promoting and improving the functions of the whole body and brain.
1. Nuts And Dry Fruits - Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, dates, dry figs, cashews, pistachios, etc. help in keeping the brain healthy.
2. Seeds - Like dry fruits and nuts, seeds also contain essential nutrients like protein, calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc.
3. Eggs - Eggs are rich in protein, it is considered one of the best sources of protein. It plays an important role in keeping muscles and nerves healthy.
4. Green leafy vegetables - These are rich in nutrients. They contain essential vitamins like vitamin B, C, E, as well as calcium, iron and magnesium, which are necessary for the nervous system.
5. Broccoli - Vitamin K is abundant in broccoli. It is also rich in protein and dietary fiber. It helps in improving brain power as well as improving cognitive skills.
6. Fish - Fish is rich in omega-3 and 6 fatty acids and proteins, which help in improving brain function.
7. Banana - Banana is also called brain food. Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, banana helps in improving or improving brain function.
Click on the link below to read the next web stories.