Amazing Facts About Dogs You Must Know
1. The normal body temperature of a dog is 101-101.20 Fahrenheit. If a dog's body temperature drops below 990 or rises above 1040 Fahrenheit, it should be taken to the vet immediately.
2. Let us tell you that our dogs are very good swimmers.
3. Let us tell you that the dog's brain is only one-tenth of the size of the human brain.
4. Let us tell you that the smell of a dog is 10,000 times that of humans. In dogs, it can range from 125 to 300 million according to the breed.
5. Let us tell you that a dog is capable of detecting the source of sound in 6/100th of a second.
6. Let us tell you that dogs are not colorblind. Because their eyes do not have receptors for red color. That's why dogs see colors in shades of black and white or shades of blue and yellow.
7. Let us tell you that dogs dream like humans. If our dogs move their legs while sleeping, then understand that they are dreaming.
8. Let us tell you that our beloved dogs are left and right-handed like humans.
9. Let us tell you that there are 4 types of human blood – O, A, B, and AB. At the same time, there are 13 types of blood in dogs.
10. Let us tell you that after the dog's body temperature rises or while gasping, the dog's ability to smell decreases by up to 40%.
Click on the link below to read the next web stories.