Hello Friends, You Are Warmly Welcome To Our Website All Latest Images. In Today’s Post, I Am Going To Share With You – Radha Krishna Images, Radha Krishna, Krishna Images HD, Radha Krishna Photos, Radha Krishna Pics, Radha Krishna Images HD 3d, Radha Krishna Images HD, Radha Krishna Holi Images, Radha Krishna HD Images, Cute Radha Krishna Images, Radha Krishna Beautiful Images, Radha Krishna Images New, Cute Radha Krishna Cartoon Images, Radha Krishna Images Download, Radha Krishna Serial Images.
25+ Radha Krishna Images 2022
Radha Krishna Stories
Story – Two names of love, Radha and Shyam: Because of this their love story remained incomplete
The true story of immortal love, the story of Krishna-Radha has always been a matter of curiosity. For example, love stories like Radha-Krishna meeting and parting have been very popular among the followers of the Hindu religion for centuries. While other gods and goddesses related to Hinduism are more known for their miracles, Krishna, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, is more popular among his followers because of his Raslila and Premlila.
The immortal love story of Radha and Krishna started from their childhood, but after being completely devoted to each other, even after loving each other, they could not become husband and wife, only lovers. Remained as a girlfriend. While Krishna married Rukmini, there was never much mention about where Radha went missing in the meantime. But today we are going to tell you some such things related to the life of Radha-Krishna and Rukmini, which you may have never heard about before:
1. There is no doubt that Radha was born on this earth as an incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi and we all know that Krishna was an incarnation of Vishnu. Goddess Lakshmi herself had said that she would not be married to anyone other than Vishnu. In such a situation it is worth noting that then surely Radha must have married Krishna. It is said that Brahma himself got Radha and Krishna married in a forest.
2. According to mythology, Krishna had married Rukmini, but many questions arise when one thinks about why this marriage happened. It is said that like Radha, Rukmini wanted Krishna to be her life partner since childhood, but her brother had fixed her marriage with Shishupala. In such a situation, Rukmini wrote a letter to Krishna and told him that if she was not married to Krishna, she would die. How and why did Krishna agree to marry her to save her life, without ever having met Rukmini before?
3. The reason behind this decision of Krishna is that it is believed that both Radha and Rukmini were the same. Rukmini is considered to be the spiritual incarnation of Radha. That is why where the mention of Radha arises, there is no mention of Rukmini, and where the name of Rukmini is mentioned, there is no mention of Radha.
4. According to Garga Samhita, Shri Krishna’s father often used to take him to the nearby village of Bhandari. Once he was playing in his father’s lap when suddenly the bright light flashed and the weather started deteriorating, in no time only darkness fell all around. A transcendental personality was experienced in this darkness, she was none other than Radha Rani. Leaving his child form, Shri Krishna assumed the form of a teenager and in this forest, Brahma Ji got Radha-Krishna married in the presence of Vishakha and Lalita. After the marriage the atmosphere became normal, Radha Brahma, Vishakha, and Lalita disappeared and Krishna returned in his child form.
5. According to another legend, a Gopi named Jatila lived in a Jawat village. Radha was married to Jatila’s son Abhimanyu according to Yogmaya’s orders, but due to Yogmaya’s influence, Abhimanyu could never even touch Radha’s shadow.
6. In the words of Srila Prabhupada, the love relationship between Radha-Krishna is called ‘Parakiya’. Both of them never married, but the love of these childhood friends is immortal. The highest form of love in the spiritual world is called ‘Parkiya’. The meaning of Parakiya is love, the love which is a sign of friendship, not marriage.
Radha Krishna Images
1. Radha used to love Krishna the most – Once upon hearing the praise of Radha in the three worlds, Devrishi Narada became worried. He himself loved Krishna so much. To solve this problem, he went to Shri Krishna, then he saw that Krishna was moaning with a headache.
Narada asked, ‘Lord, is there no remedy for this pain? If Rukmini gives her Charanodak drink, it may be beneficial.
Narad thought, “The feet of the devotee is placed in the head of the Lord.” Then he went to Rukmini and told her the whole situation. Rukmini also said, ‘No-no, Devrishi, I cannot commit this sin.’ Narada returned and expressed Rukmini’s dissatisfaction with Krishna.
Then Krishna sent them to Radha. As soon as Radha heard it, she immediately brought water in a vessel and dipped her feet in it, and said to Narada, ‘God Rishi immediately take it to Krishna. I know this will lead me to a dire hell, but for the happiness of my beloved, I am ready to suffer this torment.
Then Devrishi Narada understood why Radha’s love is being praised in the three worlds. In the present context, Radha has introduced you to love. This is the culmination of true love, which does not calculate profit or loss.
2. Radha Krishna’s first meeting – Goddess Radha has been described in the Puranas as the eternal life partner of Shri Krishna. It has been told in Brahmavaivarta Purana that the love of Radha and Krishna is not of this world but of Parlok. From the beginning of the creation and even after the end of the creation, both reside in the eternal Goloka.
But in the cosmic world, the love of Shri Krishna and Radha was in human form, and in this form, there is a very interesting story of their union and the beginning of love. According to a legend, the first meeting of Goddess Radha and Shri Krishna took place when Goddess Radha was eleven months old and Lord Shri Krishna was only one day old. The occasion was the birth anniversary of Shri Krishna.
It is believed that Goddess Radha was eleven months older than Lord Shri Krishna and came to Nandgaon with her mother Kirti on the birth anniversary of Krishna, where Shri Krishna was swinging in the cradle and Radha was in mother’s lap.
The second meeting of Lord Shri Krishna and Goddess Radha was supernatural, not temporal. In this context, a story is found in the Garga Samhita. This is about the time when Lord Krishna was a little boy. Once upon a time, Nandarai Ji was passing through the Bhandir forest with the child Shri Krishna.
Suddenly a light appeared to him which became visible in the form of Goddess Radha. Nandarai Ji was delighted to have the darshan of Goddess Radha. Radha said to hand over Shri Krishna to him, Nandarai Ji gave Shri Krishna in Radha’s lap.
Shri Krishna renounced his childhood and became a teenager. Then Brahma Ji also appeared there. Brahma Ji got Krishna married to Radha. For some time Krishna stayed with Radha in this forest. Then Goddess Radha handed over Krishna in his child form to Nandarai Ji.
The cosmic meeting of Radha Krishna and the beginning of love is believed to be from a place called Sanket. Barsana village is situated at a distance of four miles from Nand village. Barsana is considered to be the birthplace of Radha Ji. There is a village between Nandgaon and Barsana which is called ‘Sanket’.
It is believed about this place that it was here that the cosmic meeting of Lord Shri Krishna and Radha Ji took place for the first time. Every year a fair is held here from Radhashtami i.e. Bhadra Shukla Ashtami to Chaturdashi Tithi and the devotees rejoice by remembering the love of Radha Krishna.
There is a story about why the name of this place was indicated, when the time came for Shri Krishna and Radha to appear on the earth, then a place was fixed where both of them decided to meet. The place of meeting was symbolic, hence it was called signal.
3. Radha’s Sacred Depth of Prem – In order to contain the vastness of Krishna, the Radha who expanded her heart so much that the whole of Braj became his heart. That’s why Krishna also asks – Who are you Gauri? But it is not possible to fathom the love of Radha and Radha. As soon as he comes to Kurukshetra, the whole environment changes. Rukmani also gives her jealousy to Radha with hot milk. Remembering Krishna, Radha drinks him in one breath. Rukmani sees that Krishna has blisters on his feet as if burnt by hot oil. Does she ask how are these blisters? Krishna says – Oh dear! I am in Radha’s heart. The jealousy of your mind, which Radha drank silently, has erupted from my body. That is why it is said that “The element of the element Jagjivan is the teenager of Shri Krishna Chandra and who is the Krishna of the element Vrishabhanu.”
4. Why did Krishna and Radha not get married? – When Radha’s love for Krishna started pricking society, she was banned from leaving the house. But Radha could not stop herself from listening to the tune of Krishna’s flute. Seeing this, his family members tied him to a cot.
5. End of Radha-Krishna’s love story – According to folklore, Radha left her home in the last days of her life and went to Dwarka to meet Krishna. When these two finally met, both of them did not say anything. Both knew that both were connected by the mind. But Radha felt that being close to Krishna was not giving the kind of happiness that she felt when she was attached to Krishna with her mind. Radha left the palace without saying anything. In the last moments, Krishna fulfilled Radha’s last wish in which he recited Radha by playing the melodious flute tune. Only after this Radha Ji merged with Krishna. The description of Radha’s death is not found in any Purana.
* Why could not get Radha-Shyam…
In the Goloka Kand of Garg Samhita, the dialogue between Devarshi Narad and Mithila Naresh has been told. It was because of the curse of Radha and Sridhama that Radha and Krishna had to face 100 years of separation.
Another story has been written in the 49th chapter of Vishwajit Kand of Shri Garg Samhita. It is said that Radha and Krishna met after 100 years during a solar eclipse in a Yagya which was happening in Kurukshetra. During this, Yogeshwar Lord took Radha along with his queens and Gopis to Dwarka. Here everyone took part in the Rajasuya Yagya which was done by King Ugrasen. At that time Radha was with Krishna as his wife and it is written here that Radha was married to Krishna and she was Chhaya Radha who became Krishna’s maternal aunt by marrying Ryan Gopa. But only this Yagya is considered to be the proof of the marriage of Radha and Krishna.
I hope friends, that you have liked our today’s post. Share this post if you liked the post. And do comment.