Mahandi Dijain Photo
Hello friends, you are warmly welcome to our website All Latest Images. In today’s post, I am going to share with you – Mahandi Dijain Photo, मेहंदी डिजाइन फोटो, मेहंदी डिजाइन, Mehndi Design, Simple Mehndi Design, Arabic Mehndi Design, Mehndi Design Simple, Easy Mehndi Design, New Mehndi Design, Mehndi Design Easy, Mehndi Design Easy And Beautiful, Bridal Mehndi Design, Easy Arabic Mehndi Design, Mehndi Design New, Stylish Mehndi Design, Foot Mehndi Design.
Mahandi Dijain Photo
मेहंदी डिजाइन फोटो
To Darken The Mehndi? So Follow These 7 Tips
Whether it is a wedding sangeet in the house or a special festival, girls and women are always looking for a chance to apply mehndi. Festivals for women in India are incomplete without applying mehndi on their hands. Nowadays, many types of mehndi are available in the market, which gets a dark color on the hands only after applying for some time, but the color and fragrance which is in traditional mehndi, are not seen in tattooed mehndi. There are many beliefs regarding the color of mehndi, due to which everyone’s eyes are fixed on the color of each other’s mehndi. That is why after applying mehndi, all the women are often worried about its color.
Every girl wants her mehndi to be the darkest. For this, she follows many tips and tricks. Mehndi adopts everything that is told by the artist. But you can also darken your mehndi by yourself, that too without much effort. Today, here we are telling you about 7 such easy remedies, which will keep everyone looking at the color of your mehndi.
- 1. First of all wash your hands thoroughly and wipe them and then start applying mehndi.
- 2. Get the mehndi done in one go. Never got up in the middle. After applying henna, keep it on the hands for at least five hours. Do not remove the mehndi before this time.
- 3. After drying the henna, keep applying lemon sugar solution on the hands. Also, apply mustard oil once or twice.
- 4. Darken the mehndi with a clove compress. For this, put two to three cloves in the pan or pan for making bread, and take your hands close and roast them. With this, your cold hands will also be warm and the mehndi will also be dark.
- 5. To remove the henna, apply mustard oil to the hands and rub the hands together. Never remove henna with water. Keep your hands away from soap or soda for the next 12 hours.
- 6. To clean mustard oil from your hands, apply a little lime and apply it on the entire palms.
- 7. The best way to make Mehndi is to keep it warm. The more you keep your hands warm, the darker the mehndi will be.
I hope friends, that you have liked our today’s post. Share this post if you liked the post. And do comment.