Best 20+ Sports Jokes For Kids
- What do Olympic sprinters eat before a race?
Nothing. They fast.
- Why is a baseball stadium always windy?
Because it’s full of fans.
- What kind of race is never run?
A swimming race.
- Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants?
In case they get a hole in one.
- What kind of pets like NASCAR?
- Why is Cinderella so bad at soccer?
Because she always runs away from the ball.
- Which type of goalkeeper can jump higher than a crossbar?
All of them, crossbars can’t jump.
- What animal can you always find at a baseball game?
- Why did the police attend the baseball game?
They heard that someone had stolen a base.
- Why should you avoid dinner with a basketball player?
Because they dribble.
- When is a baseball player like a spider?
When he catches a fly.
- Why is tennis such a loud sport?
The players raise a racquet.
- What time is it when a golf ball goes through a window?
Time to get a new window.
- What lights up a soccer stadium?
A soccer match.
- Why are penguins good race drivers?
Because they’re always in pole position.
- How is a baseball team like a pancake?
They both need a good batter.
- Why did the orange lose the race?
It ran out of juice.
- Which insect do you not want to see in goal?
A fumble bee.
- Why aren’t chickens good at sports?
Because they hit fowl balls.
- What do you get when you cross a baseball pitcher with a carpet?
A throw rug.
- Why don’t baseball players join unions?
Because they don’t like to be called out on strikes.
- Why are there no football stadiums in space?
Because there’s no atmosphere.